Friday, September 14, 2012

Take my desktop to Europe or get a gaming laptop?

take my desktop to Europe or get a gaming laptop?
So I was just wondering, should I just buy a lanbox and take my whole desktop with me or should I just buy a gaming laptop? I'll only be in Germany for 3 months but then I thought ahead to the next semester I'll be studying abroad, then staying there the whole summer again so I just don't know if it's worth lugging around my lanbox, keyboard, mouse, screen and all the chords. I know the desktop will always beat the laptop out in power, and the laptop will def. have a big price tag but what would you guys do in my situation? I need helppp!
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
if you travel a lot, eventually you will have to buy a laptop. once you get one, you won't be able to bear using the desktop. but better to make some researches to get the best deal. i would start searching for deals untill i see a really tempting offer for a laptop.


Read more discussions: