Friday, August 14, 2009

Should I bring my laptop with me to Europe?

Should I bring my laptop with me to Europe?
I wasn't planing on it. I figured it would just be easier, and internet cafes are easy to find and aren't expensive. However, with all the volcano activity, and the threat of the second volcano blowing, I feel having my laptop with me would be an asset if for some reason I get stuck coming back.
Packing & Preparation - 3 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
you should bring it with you i wouldint trust it at home there are a lot of people that would steal your stuff
Answer 2 :
you should bring your laptop every where you for u don't know what might happeen next
Answer 3 :
yes, you could could get bored, but if others go to, at night turn the volume down and do whatever on it till you get tired. Also if you want to eat somewhere you can find the directions there from your hotel or where you are staying i know i would.


Read more discussions: