Friday, August 28, 2009

Do I need to use a power converter for my Apple laptop while in Europe?

Do I need to use a power converter for my Apple laptop while in Europe?
I have a mac powerbook G4, and everybody told me that I don't need a power converter, when I travel to Europe...So I didn't use one, and basically my battery died. I'm gonna get a new battery, and I'm just wondering do I need to use a converter now or no? I'm still in Europe. Will using a converter damage my computer? This is what my brother told me.... Thanks
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
If you are in the US you will need a power converter. The plugs in Europe vary by location and you cannot plug a standard US or Asian device in to a European out it. Also the current used varies contry by country and if the power is not properly converted over your equipment can brake.

Read more discussions: