Friday, September 28, 2012

Acer Aspire One for backpacking trip to Europe?

Acer Aspire One for backpacking trip to Europe?
I want to go for a backpacking trip to Europe but I will need to get a laptop first. One is was looking at was the Aspire One because of it's size. It will be a very long trip several months or possibly years if I can find a way to make money on the road. The laptop will be used for checking e-mails, photo editing, bloging, ect. Is the Aspire One a good choice or should I get a full sized laptop?
Laptops & Notebooks - 3 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
i would defiantly get that one. im a gamer, so i don't really know about that one, but from the reviews ive heard, it sounds pretty good.
Answer 2 :
Acer Aspire One is the best choice for traveler http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001QFZFS0?ie=UTF8&tag=yahanswer-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001QFZFS0
Answer 3 :
Yes the aspire one is the way to go. I love mine, it goes everywhere with me. Be sure to get the six cell battery for longer life. And the 160GB hard drive. You can't beat the price and the size!


Read more discussions: