Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I use it in eastern europe with their power supply being more ?

if i have a U.S. laptop p.c., can I use it in eastern europe with their power supply being more ?
I know a wall outlet adapter is needed, but i have heard the power sources are different. Can I use my laptop with there power? I have heard that most transformers in the laptops power cord are compatible. can someone please confirm this?
Laptops & Notebooks - 0 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Regardless of the country its made, nowadays, it has become a standard for all electric/electronic equipments to have wide power range adapters. That means your laptop power adapter should have the range of 100-220v with a frequency range of 50/60 Hz.Check the power rating given in your power adaptor. What you need is the power adaptor/plug for the country you travel. I suggest you to buy a universal adaptor, which can be used across all the continents. Hope this helps you.


Read more discussions: