Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Where is the best place to buy a replacement laptop monitor screen?

Where is the best place to buy a replacement laptop monitor screen?
I accidently stepped on my gf's laptop (dell inspiron 8100 15") and have been looking to replace the screen. Can anyone suggest a place that isn't too expensive. I work in america but my gf is in canada and works in europe so most places are easy to get stuff delivered to and from. Please help.
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
At this point, I believe, you have two options. http://www.screentekinc.com or eBay. I'm afraid it will cost you between 180-300$. It's the price you have to pay. Before you shop; however, I would get your gf's resolution. You can do this by: Right-click on the desk top>click properties>click settings.

Read more discussions: