Friday, October 1, 2010

Should i bring my laptop to europe.

Should i bring my laptop to europe?????????????????
I am going to Europe for 2 and a half weeks with my soccer team traveling to France, Italy, and Spain and i am debating weither i should bring my laptop or not. I would like to email my family picutes while i am there but i dont know if i am going to have internet access. So my questions are.... is there going to be a powerport on the airplane that i can connnect my laptop to, is there going to be some sort of internet connection in the hotels in europe, and where should i keep it when i am not in my hotel room. thanks. only answer if you are sure. thanks everyone.
Packing & Preparation - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
If i were in your shoes I would bring my laptop. I'm pretty sure there will be some internet spots in international airports. Not sure about the domestic ones. But either way, I would still bring it just in case. I would keep it tucked away with my clothes when I'm away. Have fun and be safe!
Answer 2 :
Airports, hotels, cafes, restos always have free internet access on WiFi. I am bringing my laptop anywhere I go and I can go online always. Busines and first class may or may not have powerport. Better bring two fully charge batteries. Hotels have safe boxes if you are worried of losing it.

Read more discussions: