Monday, June 7, 2010

Should I bring my laptop to europe??

Should I bring my laptop to europe?
OK well I am traveling to europe for a little over 2 weeks (Italy and France) and I am not worried of taking it on the plane, etc. The only thing I am worried about is leaving it in the hotel room. I of course would leave it in my locked suitcase, but still! I would hate to lose it and I really want to bring it so I can upload pictures, check weather, etc. What's your opinion? I am staying at good hotels, not holes in the walls FYI
Packing & Preparation - 3 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I think you should. Having a computer is always useful no matter if you are at home or halfway across the world.
Answer 2 :
If you do, make sure to buy a proper wall outlet converter or it won't really matter if it gets stolen.
Answer 3 :
TAKE IT! of course take it! you could skype and stuff, and find out about things to do! don't even worry for a second about it getting stolen, if you're staying in a good hotel, AND locking it in the suitcase no one is gonna touch! heck even if you wouldn't lock it in a good hotel no one would ever go through your suitcase. i even stayed in crappy hostels and just locked my suitcase, and no one touched anything. however to remember to bring a proper outlet indeed.. haha have lot's of fun!

Read more discussions: