Monday, June 14, 2010

Do I need a converter or something in order to charge my Laptop in Spain (Europe)?

Do I need a converter or something in order to charge my Laptop in Spain (Europe)?
I'm going to go to Spain in a few days and I wanted to know if I'm gonna need something because their electricity or power is different to ours, so, what do I need to charge my Laptop over there? Thanks
Laptops & Notebooks - 5 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
The first thing to double check is that your laptop's power adapter says something like: Input: 110v-230v AC The upper limit must be at least 220 and can be higher (e.g. 230, 240). If that checks out, then all you need is a prong adapter that will change the prong configuration from classic US style to European style. You can pick these up fairly cheaply at the airport.
Answer 2 :
Si preguntaras a los españoles qué necesitas, terminarías antes. Cuidado con los adaptadores de red que compres o te vendan, que en europa hay diferentes modelos de enchufes. La red es igual, eso sí. Y si precisas info sobre tu visita a estas tierras, lo que necesites.
Answer 3 :
In Spain the power is between 110v. and 220 v. usually. Have a nice travel. See you. So long.
Answer 4 :
En toda Europa el voltaje es de 220 Volts, por lo cual, en el eliminador o regulador de tu compu deberás ver cuál es la capacidad de éste. Adquiere también una clavija de patas redondas que pueda insertarse al de patas planas que seguramente tendrá tu compu.
Answer 5 :
usually is 230 v in europe, sent adaptors of 110v to 230v


Read more discussions: