Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm going to Europe should I carry my laptop with me to stay on the web?

I'm going to Europe should I carry my laptop with me to stay on the web?
If I have internet access I can find directions, hotels, times the trains are going to leave......but will my Wifi pick up any signal or do I have to pay an access fee like at the starbucks over here?
Laptops & Notebooks - 6 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
yea it's better to carry it with u
Answer 2 :
It's not a bad idea but when traveling through Europe, you really want to have as little as possible to worry about with regard to luggage, or anything that might be the least bit unnecessary. They have cyber cafes EVERYWHERE!
Answer 3 :
Yeah if it's small. Don't forget to lock it every time you place it on the table.
Answer 4 :
Well, if most of the time, you need to ask the manager for the access code as for as I know, but I would do it. It would be very useful for the weather and such.
Answer 5 :
bring it defo! id b dead without my laptop nd computer! evn if u av 2 pay it dont mata! pay it anyways!!
Answer 6 :
I went to Europe and i recommend u dont cause unless u have portable internet it will cost you sooo much!!! It cost about 2 euro a minute which is about 3 dollars!! so i recommend taking a taxie or just going at it! its not so hard once u r there cause almost everyone speaks english or enought to help you. If they dont just show them a map. you can get them for free almost everywhere, hotels, subways, trains, etc. Goodluck and have fun!!!

Read more discussions: