Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I need some kind of plan for my laptop to use wifi in europe?

do i need some kind of plan for my laptop to use wifi in europe?
I'm going to Ireland, UK and France next month...and someone was mentioning data plans for your LAPTOP...do i really need that? In my books it said that there are plenty of wifi spots in cafes and hostels and stuff like that in europe...can't i just connect to those providers? Or do i need some kind of international internet plan? Couldn't reach anyone who could answer me on this.
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
You don't need a data plan on your laptop to connect to free public WiFi in EU. If you were going to try to use your own internet connection through Xfire or some other wireless company, then you would need one.


Read more discussions: