Sunday, November 14, 2010

I want to buy the new Apple Operating system but I have an American laptop and I am in Europe.?

I want to buy the new Apple Operating system but I have an American laptop and I am in Europe.?
I am living in Europe and I have an American Apple G4 and I want to buy the new operating system and install it. Do the installation discs have regions? Will I be able to install it on my computer or will the there be compatibility issues due to the operating system discs being from Europe and my computer being from the US?
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
The install disc contains all languages. In fact, the very first screen that appears asks what language you wish to use. You won't have any problem using a disc purchased in Europe with your American computer.


Read more discussions: