Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I want to take my laptop to Europe Will my laptop work there since there volt is 220 and in Canada it's 110?

I want to take my laptop to Europe Will my laptop work there since there volt is 220 and in Canada it's 110?
Is there anything that I can purchase for my laptop to be compatible if I can take it to Europe? Or I just shouldn't bother at all taking it with me.
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Sure. Most all laptops have a dual-voltage power supply (just look on the bottom). You'll need a set of country-specific plug adapters (about $20) but that's it. Been there, done that many times.
Answer 2 :
Check the manual, and then buy an adapter for the wall outlet, that fits in european walls.

Read more discussions: