Saturday, February 14, 2009

I maintain homes both in Asia and Europe

Why is it that my mobile and laptop each have shorter battery life whenever I recharge them in Europe?
I maintain homes both in Asia and Europe. I bought my laptop and mobile phone in Asia where gadgets are relatively cheaper. However, I noticed that whenever I recharge them here, they each get shorter battery lives. Not only that. My laptop has also begun encountering system errors. I wonder if there's any solution to this problem apart from buying a new laptop and mobile.
Other - Electronics - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Your international voltage converters may not be putting out the required volts or current, thereby preventing the batteries from getting a full charge.

Read more discussions: