Thursday, January 29, 2009

Europe!!!!

Can I use a US laptop in Europe with no problems?
A very good friend of mine in the US wants to buy me a laptop for achieving my bachelors degree here in Europe :) but we don't know if there are any unforseen complications of doing this. The only problem I can see is with the charger. In the US not only the plug is different but the voltage is also different (US 110 and EU 220). Could I buy a charger for the laptop in Europe? Are there any other problems I might face in doing this?
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The only other problem you may have is with region-locked DVDs. DVD videos use different formats for America and Europe (NTSC and PAL respectively) so you can't watch European DVDs on an American laptop.
2 :
sure ---- n u can get it at any comp store ---don't be cheap -- if u see someone on a pc with one ask what brand they use ----and have fun oh ----never leave ur pc unattendedd---trust no one