Saturday, February 28, 2009

Does it cost money to send emails in Europe on my own laptop?

Does it cost money to send emails in Europe on my own laptop?
Okay, im guessing no, or it wont work, but i want to make sure. Alright so i bought my laptop in the USA and im going to Europe this summer. I want to send emails on yahoo to other people. All on my computer, to people living in the USA. Will they make me pay?
Laptops & Notebooks - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
emails are free worldwide
2 :
What are you talking about? Emails are free all over the world. You will be able to send as many as you want for free.
3 :
Hi So long as you can connect to the internet ie a friends internet connection or a free public wireless connection no it wont cost anything to send emails anywhere in the world

Read more discussions: