Saturday, January 28, 2012

How do I find a provider to get me internet access for my laptop?

How do I find a provider to get me internet access for my laptop?
I had no problems in Europe connecting to internet with my laptop, even though I had no provider or whatever. I have Toshiba computer, and it was wireless and it simply connected to something someplace..ok I know basically how, but not how to keep, you understand? So now I am in the US with same computer, but I do not know if I need to have a certain provider company (and certainly I am willing to pay) or just make a contract with someone. I am very confused about this. I knew that in Europe you could purchase a "stick" with connects in USB which gives you access permission, but here I don't know who to go to.
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
you could call a local isp service. yahoo,msn and many others offer connections.


Read more discussions: