Monday, November 7, 2011

I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 and I am going to school in Italy soon and want to bring my laptop.?

I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 and I am going to school in Italy soon and want to bring my laptop.?
What do i need in order to use my laptop in Europe?
Laptops & Notebooks - 5 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
An international AC adapter that converts the current to 120V (so you can plug in your laptop power supply)
Answer 2 :
your laptop will work anywhere with wifi :)
Answer 3 :
probably one of the power cord tip that is compatable with the one that europe is using
Answer 4 :
You will need a network wi-fi connection point, along with the right outlet plug in for the walls. I think you can get them from dell.
Answer 5 :
You'll need the correct AC plug for European outlets and voltage. Some plugs for the computer connection are already capable of making the switch by using an adapter from Dell. Contact them to see what you need. So many people travel with computers these days, the manufacturers make it easy to take them abroad.


Read more discussions: