Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How do I copy a DVD from a theme park to keep on my laptop

How do I copy a DVD from a theme park to keep on my laptop so that my friend from Europe can take the DVD?

Laptops & Notebooks - 6 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I plugged my MP3 into my computer today to upload my music but I'm looking at it and it isn't showing any files on the MP3, like it's blank. Now if I turn on the MP3 and plug my head phones in it plays the music that I already had uploaded. Now I can't upload more songs cause it's saying there isn't enough space left but the last time it was working it said there was about 300mb of free space and I'm trying to upload 80mb.
Answer 2 :
http://lucas719.info/media/convert-a-dvd-to-avi That is my blog link detailing how to do it
Answer 3 :
i think there are two good choice for you .the first one is a good dvd burning software.DVD Maker is the DVD burning software that help you convert all popular video formats to DVD and burn DVD movie played on portable and home DVD players.
Answer 4 :
we went to magic mountain in Valencia ca and we went on this ride called div devil. I bought the DVD they make of you while you are on it but she wants to take the DVD home to show everybody. So does anyone know how I could copy it. But I wont be burning it to cd or anything like that. It would just be on my laptop!!! Please help she leave tomorrow in the morning!!!
Answer 5 :
you need a dvd copy program. Copy DVD to PC/Mac or copy DVD to a new DVD disc. http://www.dvdcopymac.org/dvd-copy-tools.html
Answer 6 :
You can use this DVD Ripper. It could easily rip DVD to MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, even rip DVD to HD video, like HD H.264, HD AVI, HD MPG, HD TS, HD WMV, HD MPEG 4, HD MOV, HD ASF, also convert DVD to audio, like MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc. with super fast DVD ripping speed and excellent image and sound quality. For more information, go to: http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Aiseesoft+DVD+Ripper&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-701


Read more discussions: