Sunday, February 14, 2010

In Europe, can I get by with a MAC laptop efficiently?

In Europe, can I get by with a MAC laptop efficiently?
I plan on moving to Europe and traveling there a lot. Can I get a Mac laptop and use it there? Are they less internationally friendly computers? Which computers are used there more, Macs or PCs?
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Not being European myself, I can't say for sure, but I believe they're less-well-known over there (then again, I also hear cell phones are more popular than computers in many countries there). OS X has far better language support than Windows, so I guess as long as you get plug adapters for the countries you're going to, you should do fine. Whether or not all your programs (especially third-party ones) will display in your language of choice depends on if each one has been translated into that language or not.


Read more discussions: