Monday, February 1, 2010

How do I copy a DVD from a theme park to keep on my laptop so that my friend from Europe can take the DVD?

How do I copy a DVD from a theme park to keep on my laptop so that my friend from Europe can take the DVD?
we went to magic mountain in Valencia ca and we went on this ride called div devil. I bought the DVD they make of you while you are on it but she wants to take the DVD home to show everybody. So does anyone know how I could copy it. But I wont be burning it to cd or anything like that. It would just be on my laptop!!! Please help she leave tomorrow in the morning!!!
Other - Electronics - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
you can try to rip it to save into your laptop, use this DVD ripper, it will rip and converter your DVD to videos like avi, mp4, mov, flv, wmv,etc. also you can use the ripper to edit your videos like cropping, trimming, effect and adding watermark. http://www.useesoft.com/dvd-rippers/dvd-ripper.html

Read more discussions: