Thursday, June 28, 2012

What is a good/affordable Laptop Backpack that I can use to travel with?

What is a good/affordable Laptop Backpack that I can use to travel with?
I am going on a 3 week backpacking tour of Europe next month. I am also going back to school as soon as I come back, and I need a backpack to hold my 17" laptop. I wanted to buy just one backpack instead of two to save money. Northdace and Jansport are great backpacks, but my budget is $60. I need the laptop holder, at least two separate compartments and a water bottle holder. Thanks for your help.
Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I just ran a search on EBAY and found that there are quite a few of them available within your budget. Heres the link: http://search-desc.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=unknown&sbrftog=1&catref=C6&from=R10&satitle=water+bottle+17&sacat=31520%26catref%3DC6&fts=2&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=11201&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fgtp= All of them hold a 17" LAPTOP AND A WATER BOTTLE. tHANKS.


Read more discussions: