Saturday, November 14, 2009

If I buy a laptop from any place in Europe, will it work in Portugal?

If I buy a laptop from any place in Europe, will it work in Portugal?
This is actually several related questions: 1) What places have similar electronic things (eg plugs, power level requirements..) to Portugal? 2) Would I -have- to buy in Portugal for it to work there? 3) How much would a cable to convert it from one plug to one that worked there cost? 4) Do countries in Europe use similar power systems (plugs, power level requirements, etc) or is each country different? If you can answer any or all of these I would appreciate it, thanks <3
Other - Electronics - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
In Europe voltage is 220V/50HZ.Most European countries have the same plugs(I think only in GB and France are a little different).


Read more discussions: