Sunday, November 1, 2009

IF I bought a laptop in the US and want to use it in Europe.?

IF I bought a laptop in the US and want to use it in Europe.?
Am thinking that I need to go to europe, France or Switzerland. Can I use a laptop bought here (USA) and use it there on their electicity and if so, can I change language settings?
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
My wife is from England. We bought a Lenovo laptop for America and she was able to use it over there with only an adapter for the plug in the wall. The computer was able to tell the electricity it was getting without converting it. Hope this helps.
Answer 2 :
yes, you can use your Laptop anywhere in the world you can buy power convector's converts at the airport, or any large computer store, Make sure you get the multiple power connector, France and the Switzerland power plugs are different,

Read more discussions: