Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am going to europe, Im taking my laptop with me

I am going to europe, Im taking my laptop with me. Do I just need to get a converter so i can plug in my own..
adapter which says 110V-240V on it, Or do I need to by something to change the power as well.
Other - Electronics - 4 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
you will need an adapter that changes american plugs into european. they can be bought every where so jsut go to a drug store or something
Answer 2 :
hay the power will be fine all you need is a adapter for the plug so that it will fit in there wall sockets hope i helped
Answer 3 :
That's it.. The laptop brick will adjust to the voltage and the cycles.
Answer 4 :
You want an adapter plug, but not a voltage converter. Some voltage converters may cause damage to your power supply because they do not output a clean sine wave.


Read more discussions: